About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! This is my place to document what it was/is like to be a daughter, sister, wife, and new mama in my little world. I love the Lord and desire to please him in all I say and do. Here goes nothing!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Bitty Princess Turns Two!

Bitty Princess turned TWO this month! I cannot believe that we have been blessed to care for and love such an amazing little girl. She was decked out in her Minnie Mouse party theme from her head (Minnie hair clips) to her toes (Minnie pedicure :P) We had the pleasure of combining her party with her cousin Q, who was turning 4. Farm Chick was such a gracious host and provided the perfect spot to get our party on! We ate pizza and gobbled up cookies in shapes of glass slippers and flowers. Bitty Princess has logged some serious play hours with the awesome gifts she received. We are so blessed to have family that loves our girl so much. I can't wait to see what this year holds for our big kid!













No comments:

Post a Comment