About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! This is my place to document what it was/is like to be a daughter, sister, wife, and new mama in my little world. I love the Lord and desire to please him in all I say and do. Here goes nothing!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hello World!

Why hello there,

I've finally taken the plunge... I have a BLOG! I'm only a few years behind my sisters. As per usual. heehee I'm excited to have a place to share the good and the bad... the funny and the serious. What a neat thing to be able to document the day to day as well as the major events in ones life! I hope one day my daughter will go back through and peruse her mama's musings. I guess to start I should introduce my little family!

This is my hunky hubby. He is lovingly referred to as Romeo on the big family's main blog Four Sisters Farm, and I think I shall just stick with it! 
Two things... 
1. Please ignore the super jank background of a scary flee market that I convinced Romeo I just HAD to go check out. It was not worth the trip as you can tell. Lol
2. Yes. He is babywearing and LOVES to. I'm sorry ladies... He's taken!



This is our beautiful daughter whose blog name was given via the FSF blog as well. She was dubbed Bitty Princess. She is indeed a princess and at times a serious diva. There are no words to describe the love I have for this little girl. 


These verses have taken on new meaning since she entered my world:

Children are a gift from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.
Psalm 127:3-5



Thank you so much for popping by and catching up with me. To many more blog entries to come!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Pretty Princess. I already love your blog and can't wait to read each post! You and Romeo are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm on the same page as you! I'm new to the blogging world as well! It's fun to read others' posts! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete